1/15/10

Calm down.

Calm down. This is becoming my newest mantra. We will have to see how long I can last. Calm down - your child doesn't know how to do anything BUT push your buttons unless you teach him "How Not to Push My Buttons", which is different for each child, and has to be reviewed at least as much as once a month. So, I am trying to "Calm Down".

This is not easy. Somehow, over the last ten years, I have changed. Ladies - you know how they say that you cannot change your man? This is not true. He can be changed. But we must consider the Law of Unintended Consequences. You may change your man, but the change may not necessarily be a completely positive one. Of course, I must say that the man first must decide to make the change, or it wont happen.


Change is good. Calm down.

No comments: